Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mama's Notes - Part Six

For Part Six of this series I would like to share some of Mama's favorite quotes. These were all written down in the journal she was using in 2010. Enjoy!



"Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."           -G.B.Shaw


"I was born to catch dragons in their dens and pick flowers. To tell tales and laugh away the morning. To drift and dream like a lazy stream and walk barefoot across sunshine days."               -James Kavanaugh

1 comment:

  1. "My candle burns at both ends, it cannot last the night, but oh my friends and ah my foes it gives a lovely light." This describes June to a tee!

    ReplyDelete