Thursday, May 26, 2011

El Gato

On facebook I have an album titled "Los Gatos". Most of the cats in that album belong to my good friend, Frank Lee. Frank's cats are much more photogenic than my cat. Every time I break out the camera Bookie runs like a hunter just whipped out a gun. But I do love my kitty. Our housemate, Bob, calls him cathound. He is a lot like a dog. He comes to clicking sounds like a dog. He likes to be patted real hard on the back like a dog. This is probably why he is my cat. I have never really been a cat person......actually I've never been a domesticated pet person.  I guess I'm just a Bookie person. This post is for everyone who was concerned that I had gotten rid of my Books for all those other cats.  Here he is!








It's nice to come home to someone who is always happy to see me.......even though it's because he's ready to eat.

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment