Sunday, May 22, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day weekend is upon us. It's going to be a busy and exciting weekend. To start it off, Friday I will be playing a show at Tuckasegee Tavern. Music starts at 9pm and will go on until midnight. I am really looking forward to the show, my dad will be in the audience.

Saturday morning will come early as we will be getting up and heading to Highlands, NC for the Village Square Art & Craft Show. There we will be setting up a booth for two days (Sat. & Sun. 10am-5pm) to sell paintings and rough cut frames that we have been working on with our friend, Gene Albritton of Studio Earth Art. On Sunday, around lunch time I will be playing a two hour set. Lots of new originals to test out on a crowd.

Here are some of my recent paintings. These will be framed and available for purchase at our tent. Come show your support and pick up some original art for your walls.









No comments:

Post a Comment