Friday, January 28, 2011

Photo Stories #2

Ahhh....music.

Music has always been a big part of my life. It has opened many doors and many friendships have been built. I have been reminiscing on past shows and jams. Life has been good to me......thanks to this muse. Enjoy this trip through my more recent pass.


Me and Uncle Pete circa 1995
Check me out in my Pumas playin' the bass guitar. My Uncle Pete and Aunt Joan were huge musical influences in my life. They both play and taught me most of what I know.




Andrews, NC 2005(?) Heritage Fest
An Evening of Singers&Songwriters
I brought so many people to this show that they made us all stand outside in the cold until they could make room!



Jammin' with Dave Smith and Chris W.
2006 Tote & Tarry
What a fun night! We rocked. I realized I needed an electric guitar player and asked Dave to start sitting in with me every Saturday night. A great move!



Mine and Dave's regular shows went so well that in Dec. 2006  Dave and his wife Cheryl came and rented a condo at Nantahala Village. We set up recording equipment and recorded an album. This is us taking a break to rock out air guitar solos.Thanks, Dave!


Not too long after recording in the gorge with Dave. I drove to Dave's home in Brentwood,TN to add vocals to some of my songs that Dave had been recording. We were quite a team!



 
 These photos bring back so many great memories and there are still so many more to be made! To be continued..............



No comments:

Post a Comment