Thursday, April 28, 2011

Aj's View Through the Lens


 A few weeks ago Aj asked if he could use my camera to take some shots around the house. He proved to be a better photographer than I expected. He is a huge part of Art of Muses, but can't find time to write posts. So I have decided to share some of his photos from that day. I hope you enjoy.

 







 Unfortunately, the pictures of me cooking came out better than the corn muffins I was making, but Aj still ate them!


**********

These are later in the afternoon, on and around the front porch. I think I was having a serious phone call with our friend, Frank.



 


This is Bob. A long time friend of my family who is living with us. I think this picture is great. Look at the rays of light shining down on him!
 **********

Every photographer needs some good flower shots! These are simple and beautiful.



 **********


An artsy shot of my massive hula hoop!

 **********

These next shots were taken in total darkness. I will never really know how he got such clear shots with no lights on and no tripod!



**********

Now if I can just get him to start writing, we'll be on a roll. I hope you have enjoyed this eye candy. Aj is very talented and I am very blessed to have a husband who shares a love for art in all mediums.

No comments:

Post a Comment