Tuesday, April 2, 2013

From One Food Lover to the Next

My sister has started her own food blog. This is exciting for me for several reasons. First, her and her husband are not only excellent cooks, but they are both good at explaining kitchen instructions in a way I can understand. Second, while the things they cook are gourmet, they are usually not hard recipes to make. Lastly, I have always thought that my sister had a knack for writing. I am excited to get to read not just her recipes, but her kitchen experiences and any stories she has to share. Being a foodie, wife, pharmacist, dog lover, sister and lover of the outdoors, I'm sure she'll have no shortage of things to write about. Now, finding time to write will be the hardest part!

Interested in food, family or just like looking at pretty pictures of both? Take some time to check it out. She has started out with the basics. A great place to start!

WithFoodandGladness.blogspot.com

This weeks post is about backpacking foods. Check the archives to see what kind of awesomeness you've missed!



 





1 comment:

  1. You inspired me to write it! And you inspired me to grow a garden...which, as it happens, will probably be the next thing I write about.

    ReplyDelete