Monday, April 30, 2012

New Chalk Signage at Humanité

Today was beautiful day but I was feeling a little low. Being at work and needing to cheer myself up I decide to revamp our chalkboards. I found the idea for the open sign online. Everything is free-handed. Doing this gave me an awesome idea. I was thinking I could start doing chalkboard art for local businesses. I would come with the skills and lots of colored chalk. I have done this a time or two for Jeff and Pam Pulley at Mountain Perks Café here in Bryson City. Their menu boards are dry-erase, I think I bartered my handy work for a lunch or two.

 
the open signs


a wall of small chalk reminders




So today's initial mood has been lightened and everyone seems to love the signs. Already had a ton of compliments! If you like the chalk stuff here's a past post of chalk-filled fun: Wisdom in Chalk.

If you know someone who needs their chalkboard menus transformed, tell 'em ya know somebody that knows somebody.

♥liz


No comments:

Post a Comment