Monday, July 18, 2011

Farewell Ben King........


My dearest friend, though he'd never admit it, is leaving Bryson City for opportunities in California. I will miss his talent, his ideas and his input. There's no one else like him in this little town of ours. There will be an unfillable void. Ben is one of few friends who can handle the truth as well as they dish it out. I'll miss our sibling-like bickering.

As many of you know, Ben is a very talented photographer. In the last couple of years he has helped me with photos for my music and for my job at Humanité. However, getting a picture of Ben was never easy. So to honor him before he leaves I have decided to post some of mine and Aj's greatest attempts. Hope you enjoy.










 Don't forget to tell Ben how much you love him before he goes.....he just loves emotional moments. heehee


In case you haven't already, check out Ben's photography blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment