Thursday, February 17, 2011

Scrapbook Pages #1

I dug out my old scrapbooks. So hang on as I take you on a wild ride back in time. Hope you enjoy! I know we did! 


Good Old Days and Times
at
Bank Street Cafe


Bank Street Café was located in Griffin, Ga. Back then it was owned by your friend and mine, John Wynne.

Halloween 2001 Mark as a blind referee, Mike as a candy corn, Skip the pimp, and Boz half in half out of costume....

Griffin bands Rare Air and Fatbak!

Phatboy and Kingfish jammin' at Bank Street in 2000.

Way on back in 1999.....or 2000? Phatboy, me and Jarrett with beers to hold us over until it's our time to play!

Boz plays bass. Kingfish on guitar...is that Nemyer on drums? 

The music is what brought us all together!


Thanks everyone for the good times. A BIG thanks to John Wynne who allowed us to run amok and enjoy life in downtown Griffin while he took all the flack. Most of us are still jammin'. As I travel back to Griffin to visit my sis, I often think of these days......I miss all you crazies down there!

No comments:

Post a Comment